multivalve for LPG tanks approved according to European
and Indian Standards, equipped with all the safety devices required by
current regulations: safety valve (PRV), thermo (PRD), automatic
filling 80%, solenoid output, excess flow valve, check valve, manual
shut-off valve and mechanical (or electronic on request) gauge.
The high flows of the safety (PRD and PRV) make the Tomasetto
multivalve a reference product on the world market.
The stringent fire tests were performed under the rules and overcome
with all major brands of tanks on the market.
They come complete with electric cable for connecting the solenoid
valve, gauge holder (sensor installed on request), in the
- For cylindrical tanks with installation at 0 °, 30 ° and 90 °
- For internal toroidal tanks with inclination 30 ° and 37 °
- For toroidal tanks with external flange at 0 ° and, on request,
- STANDARD model with outlet 6mm and normal internal passages
- EXTRA model with output 8mm and increased internal passages
- Basic version without the filling unit, with some accessories to fix
- Version with the filling unit, for petrol charging socket or for
bumper, with accessories needed, with adapter for Italian gas stations
Multivalves are the most important part to ensure the safety of a gas
conversions and Tomasetto's multivalves represent the state of the art,
object of plagiarism in the world, and stands for the absolute security.
Production takes place through very scrupulous processes, high
technology, subject to maximum possible security and each piece is
individually tested and calibrated to ensure the highest quality and